Teaser Tuesday 10.26.10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
Isalys's Teaser:
“How do you know what color my nipples are?” she said in a raw voice. “It’s dark in here.”

You know I’m a very bad man, poppet. I may have peeked when you were asleep. Believe me, I’ve suffered for my sins. I haven’t been able to stop thinking of them in days.”

"Ruthless" by Anne Stuart

{Lord Rohan is definitely one of the naughtiest heroes I've ever read ... I'm such a smutty-smut-slut and I love it!}



6 comments:

  1. Oh my *fans self* Steamy teaser. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my MY Teaser For Tuesday. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He made me blush!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-time_25.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison